Today my guest is my friend Amy Odland, who has been helping authors launch their books into the world since 2017. Her goal is always to make the launching process as organized and fun as possible for all involved.
On the show we talk about:
- Why authors need a launch team and how soon to gather one
- How Amy got started supporting authors with book launches (and advice if you’d like to do the same)
- What all goes into managing a book launch team (you might be surprised by what we share)
- How to prepare your launch team in advance to avoid getting reviews rejected by Amazon (yes that is a thing!)
- and more…because we don’t call this Book Marketing Mania for nothing
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
Review the podcast:
Would you consider writing a quick review to help other authors find the podcast? Just a sentence or two can help other authors discover the show, and I’d be so grateful!
Apple Podcasts app:
1. Click here and then click ‘Listen on Apple podcasts‘ OR simply search “Book Marketing Mania” and pull up the show’s main page.
2. Scroll down to “Ratings & Reviews”, tap the stars to rate, and below that, click “Write a review”.
Click here to go to Podchaser, and then click “Rate Podcast”.